Explore how any industry such as aviation itself relies
highly on data integrity and can take advantage of the latest Blockchain technology
Reduce time spent on routine inspections and maintenance to
Delays and lost revenues can be reduced with more predictive aircraft maintenance
Bring smart tickets to life and eliminate the use of paper
or completely eliminate the potential risk of centralized ticketing database crash.
With Blockchain, reduce the dependency on travel agents or
intermediaries and increase
revenue amongst network members.
Shift-in-charge (Supervisor) Dashboard
helps allocation of jobs and resources to engineers and technicians.
List of actions that can be performed by the supervisor are:
- View list of flights for the day
- Scheduling work packages
- Assigning engineers and technicians
- View status of allocated work package
- To capture all aircraft data pertaining to line checks,
component replacements, and SB/AD compliances
- To capture the AV of the snags online as well as off-line.
Data captured off-line gets synced with the airline ERP immediately on restoration
the internet connectivity
- This ensures the aircraft to be current and correct avoiding error in physical and system data